We strongly recommend that you insure the contents of your home.  We have buildings insurance for all of our properties, but you are responsible for the contents and, in some instances, accidental damage (eg: broken windows).

You can obtain contents insurance from many insurance companies but the Scottish Federation of Housing Associations have a Diamond Insurance Service which is a specialist scheme for Housing Association tenants and offers competitive rates.

You can get more information on the SFHA's Diamond Insurance Service by e-mailing Or contact us and we will send you out more information.

Whatever type of insurance you buy, you should make sure that you are covered for accidental damage to your home, which is not our responsibility.


  • Healthy Happy Homes
  • Scottish Federation of Housing Associations
  • get texthelp Browsealoud
  • Happy to Translate
  • Disability Confident Employer
  • Digital Participation Signatory