Your Neighbourhood

We have responsibility for more than your home, and this is sometimes referred to as 'tenancy management' and 'estate management'.  This covers many of the services we provide to tenants in our role as a landlord. Your Housing Officer is your main point of contact for tenancy management issues like rent, changes to your tenancy or antisocial behaviour, and if you would like to speak with your Housing Officer in person, we would usually arrange a visit to your home.  We can arrange a meeting in our offices if you are unable to have the Housing Officer visit your home, but these should be schedued in advance, as they would have be arranged for a day when your Housing Officer is at our Market Street office in Haddington. 

The Housing Assistants are the main point of contact for communal areas, like communal stairs or gardens.