Drug Dealing

Drug dealing is a crime, and our staff cannot investigate crimes, or take action unless someone living in one of our properties has been convicted of a crime. If you have reason to believe that a neighbour is dealing drugs from the property, you must report this to the Police.

We can investigate complaints if visitors to the property are causing noise and disruption, but this investigation is limited to the noise and disruption, and cannot take any suspected criminal activities into account.

Contact Info

Police Scotland

Tel: 101