If you are already one of our tenants, and you, or a member of your household, wants to move to another one of our homes, the procedure is the same for you as it is for new prospective tenants.

If one of our tenants has a housing need to move, and has been awarded a Priority Pass, they may be eligible for a higher level of pass that would be awarded to a non-ELHA tenant.

You must register with These Homes, then apply for homes. See Registering and Applying for more details.

Watch the ELC YouTube video Downsizing

These Homes (Allocations) Policy