We strongly recommend that you insure the contents of your home.  We have buildings insurance for all of our properties, but you are responsible for the contents and, in some instances, accidental damage (eg: broken windows).

You can obtain contents insurance from many insurance companies but we recommend home contents insurance specifically designed for tenants.

Whatever type of insurance you buy, you should make sure that you are covered for accidental damage to your home, which is not our responsibility.

Some Insurance Providers who have policies designed for tenants:

Diamond Insurance

Thistle Tenant Risk