Garden Care Specification
- The scheme allows for grass to be cut approximately 10 times between April & October depending on weather conditions.
- Hedges will be cut twice each growing season.
- The workmen do not carry identity cards but they wear an East Lothian Council uniform with their logo on it. They will arrive in white vans with East Lothian Council, Amenity Services displayed on it. If you are in any doubt about the identity of the workmen please contact this office.
- The workmen do not accept payment for any work and are not allowed to do any work which is not included in the contract.
- If you keep a dog, please do not allow it to foul your garden. Your grass will not be cut if it has been soiled by dogs.