Energy Help

Heating your home can be expensive, and we're here to help.  You can request a home assessment through our Money Advice service, as the Money Adviser is also qualified to give energy advice.  To arrange a money advice appointment, you can request a referral in your My Home account, or contact your Housing Officer and ask for an energy advice referral.

We also recommend checking USwitch to see if you can get a better deal on your bills.


  • Healthy Happy Homes
  • Scottish Federation of Housing Associations
  • get texthelp Browsealoud
  • Happy to Translate
  • Disability Confident Employer
  • Digital Participation Signatory