Your Neighbourhood

We have responsibility for more than your home, and this is sometime's referred to as 'tenancy management'.  This covers many of the services we provide to tenants in our role as a landlord. Your Housing Officer is your main point of contact and you can arrange to see them in person at our office but should make an appointment to make sure that they are available when you come in.  If it is difficult to for you to get to our offices your Housing Officer can visit you at home.

download tenancy management chapter of the tenant handbook


  • Healthy Happy Homes
  • Scottish Federation of Housing Associations
  • get texthelp Browsealoud
  • Happy to Translate
  • Disability Confident Employer
  • Digital Participation Signatory