Tips for Saving Energy
There are many things you can do to reduce how much energy you use and how much is spent.
We’re all responsible for the energy we use in our homes. Take a look at how much you could save every year just by making a few small changes.
- Switch off appliances you normally leave on standby - £35
- Do one less laundry load a week - £8
- Only fill the kettle with what you need - £6
- Fit a water efficient shower - £30
- Spend 1 minute less in your daily shower - £17
- Draught proof doors and windows - £25
- Install chimney draught excluder - £18
- Use smart heating controls - £70
- Turn your thermostat down 1 degree - £55
- Replace all bulbs with LEDs - £30
- Turn off your lights - £11
- Do one less dishwasher load per week - £8