These Homes – Go Live Date
We are really excited to be working in partnership with a number of landlords from around Scotland to deliver a new Digital Lettings Service – These Homes which will replace the Homehunt system we currently use to allocate and relet our properties.
We will be closing down Homehunt on 19 March 2021 and switching over to These Homes on 22 March 2021. If you wish to transfer to another ELHA property, you will need to register with These Homes from 22 March.
What you need to do
- If you do not want to move, you don’t need to do anything
- If you do want to move, set a reminder for 22 March to register with These Homes by going to www.thesehomes.com and completing an online application. Please make sure you give yourself plenty of time to complete all the sections, as making sure all the relevant information is filled in will make finding your ideal home much easier
- If you are already registered with Homehunt, you must register with These Homes before 16 April 2021 in order to keep your original registration date – you will need your Homehunt reference number to do this
What Happens Next
We expect over 4,000 applicants to register around the same time so we will be very busy during the end of March and through April – please bear with us.
We will stop advertising homes on Homehunt before 19 March 2021 and will resume advertising on These Homes from 16 April 2021.
We have been working with the following landlords to improve the service we offer applicants:
- Berwickshire Housing Association
- Castlehill Housing Association
- Grampian Housing Association
- Hillcrest Homes
- Ochil View Housing Association
- Sanctuary Scotland Housing Association
This means that if you decide you want to move, and register with These Homes, you can also apply for properties with the above landlords without having to fill out registration forms for each one separately. These landlords cover areas all over Scotland, not just East Lothian, so there are plenty of options for you.
New changes include:
- Priority Passes are now part of the registration process to ensure we capture all of your needs
- Customised searches – available properties can now be filtered to display your preferred property type and location automatically
If you have any queries or need support to complete the registration process, you can contact us by clicking on the ‘Live Help’ button, emailing us at email@example.com or telephoning 01620 825032. There is also a pinned Q&A post on our Facebook page.