Planned Maintenance Calendar
Please note that this Planned Maintenance Calendar is subject to change - external work is weather-dependent and some maintenance may be postponed if the current fixtures and fittings are in good condition. Supply chain issues and pandemic restrictions may also have an impact on start dates.
The main projects scheduled for the coming financial year are as follows:
- Potters Path, Tranent - Work to repair the damage caused by recent storms to the roofs and solar panels are now on site
- Bankfoot, Prestonpans - We expect the replacement windows to be delivered in early June when contact will be made with the tenants to arrange fitting dates in late June to July
- Tyne Park, Pencaitland - Measuring for windows has now been completed. When we have a delivery date from the manufacturers, we will contact the tenants to agree dates for fitting the windows
- Salt Preston Place, Prestonpans - Measuring for windows has now been completed. When we have a delivery date from the manufacturers, we will contact the tenants to agree dates for fitting the windows
- Clarks Buildings & Oxenford Buildings, Ormiston - We are currently fitting kitchens. We plan to have these completed by early April
- Coalgate Avenue, Tranent - We will be starting the external painting of the houses in April. Our contractor will contact individual tenants to arrange for any access that they need.
- Grange Area, Prestonpans - A further six houses in Grange Crescent East, West and South Grange Avenue, Prestonpans will be reroofed in the summer of 2022. We are waiting on the roof tiles being delivered before we can confirm dates. The earliest delivery date expected is in early June
- Kirkbrae, Garvald - We will be starting on site replacing bathrooms during April
The Planned Maintenance Calendar is also available on elha.com.