For those of you who like to keep an eye on how we’re doing, our annual performance figures are now up on Performance 365. And, as this is the second year we’ve been doing these figures, you’re now able to compare this year’s figures against last year more easily.
A quick tour of the highlights:
- We have allocated 20 more properties this year than we did last year
- We got faster at doing repairs, and more of them are completed right first time
- Tenant satisfaction has improved (thank you for letting us know)
- Rent arrears have gone up (they had been going down all year, but March was a bit of a turbulent month! Our Regulator also changed how we calculate the arrears, so it’s not an exact comparison)
- 68 tenants didn’t let us in to do the annual gas servicing, which meant we had to force entry to their homes, to comply with the law
- We’ve added a feedback button on each Outcome so now you can tell us what you think or ask for more information
This is some of the same information we’re giving to the Scottish Housing Regulator as part of our annual return to them, although we’ve given it to you first. If you would like the opportunity to make sure the numbers are accurate, please click a feedback button and let us know. Our P365 Focus Group (formerly known as the ‘Sticky Bun Focus Group’) will be meeting in cyberspace this year, so you will need a laptop/tablet/phone to take part, though numbers may be limited.