Hope for the Best, Prepare for the Worst!


Published: 08/12/2022

If the worst happened and you had a fire, flood or other disaster how would you replace your belongings?  While we have buildings insurance to make repairs to your home, we are not responsible for your furniture, the decoration or any of your personal belongings.  That’s why we recommend that all of our tenants take out home contents insurance, and we can provide information on insurance providers who specialise in insurance for Housing Association tenants.

For more information, please contact us by e-mailing enquiries@elha.com, calling on 01620 825032, or clicking on the Live Help button.

And on that note – please take care with candles over the festive period!

About Us

  • Healthy Happy Homes
  • Scottish Federation of Housing Associations
  • Happy to Translate
  • Disability Confident Employer
  • Digital Participation Signatory
  • Cyber Essentials Certified