Home Contents Insurance

Published: 28/10/2020

Just a quick reminder that we can provide information on home contents insurance designed for social housing tenants.  It’s important to remember that while we do have buildings insurance, this does not cover your home contents, including carpets and decoration.  If there was a flood, fire or other disaster, our insurance would make sure your home was wind and watertight again, but you would be responsible for furnishings and decorating.

You can find out more about this by visiting our Insurance information page which has links to a couple of options we particularly recommend.


  • Healthy Happy Homes
  • Scottish Federation of Housing Associations
  • get texthelp Browsealoud
  • Happy to Translate
  • Disability Confident Employer
  • Digital Participation Signatory
  • Cyber Essentials Certified