Get Involved from Home
If you’re looking for something new to do during lockdown, why not get involved in some of our projects? There’s a lot you can do from home. For example:
- We’re about to update our Complaints Procedure. We must follow the Scottish Public Service Ombudsman’s model Complaint Handling Procedure which has recently been updated. Though we are very limited in what we can change, there is a little bit of flexibility, and we’d love to get your input on the latest draft. If you’d like to take a look (with no obligation to comment), e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and mark your message FAO Mary Hargreaves.
- We’re working on a Communications Strategy which will cover all sorts of communication methods, from phone calls to social media and more. If you’d like to read through our draft strategy and make comments and/or suggestions, again, please e-mail us at email@example.com and mark your message FAO Mary Hargreaves.
- Why not pop into your My Home account to see if you have any open surveys or consultations? Repair surveys can be found on your Repair History page in the ‘My House’ box (just click the comment bubble next to your repair to leave feedback), and all other surveys and consultations can be found in your ‘My Ideas & Opinions’ box.
Visit My Home
- Follow our Facebook page – we update it frequently with everything from available properties to helpful tips, to new support services and information.
Visit our Facebook page
- And how about coming along to a virtual TIG meeting? Tenants meet every two months over Teams to chat about community engagement, scrutiny projects, the outcomes of surveys, and just have a catch up with someone outside their own bubble. If you’d like to come along, you can fill in the ‘Join In’ form in My Home, or drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org marked FAO Claire McMillan.