Money & Home Energy Advice Service
Our Money & Home Energy Advice Service is a free, confidential, service we provide to our tenants and members of their household. We provide information, practical assistance and support wherever appropriate to:
- help tenants access any benefits they may be entitled to,
- built a budget with the tenant to make the most of their money,
- check that the tenant is on the right energy tarriffs for their heating type, household composition and property type,
- negotiate with debt collection on the tenant's behalf,
- perform a financial 'health check', even if the tenant isn't in any debt,
- give advice on any aspect of Money and Home Energy.
Our Money Adviser currently works Monday to Thursday and is based in our offices in Haddington, although she spends most of her time providing assistance by visiting people in their homes. If you have any concerns about benefits, money utility bills or debt and would like to speak to her, please contact us, or fill in the referral form.